Happy weekend and happy fall! And once again I've outdone myself. This time I'm blaming Instagram - everything just looks so pretty I simply have to buy it. Here's what I'm wearing this season.
Speaking of Instagram, nearly everything in the photo above has been featured on my account so you can check it out there (also, right now I'm at 99 followers - won't you help me get to 100?!) I've included links to the pics below. :)
The full loot list:
- Pat McGrath Labs Skin Fetishes in Nude and Golden and Lip Lust in Flesh (hope she restocks so I can get the other 2 kits!)
- Maybelline The Loaded Bolds lip colors in Orange Danger, Midnight Blue and Sapphire Siren
- Urban Decay Vice Vintage lipsticks in Asphyxia and Frostbite (I love these so much, I plan on getting more) and Vice Mega Matte lipstick in Crash (didn't love this - formula was way too dry)
- Chanel Gris Obscur nail polish and Ultrawear foundation (love both so far)
- Marc Jacobs Blacquer lipstick and Highliner in Tabboo
- Dior Visionary and Montaigne Matte lipsticks
- NYX Cosmic Metals lip creams
- Surratt cheek and highlighter brushes
- Anastasia Moonchild Glow Kit
- Becca Slimlights in Champagne and Pearl (these are genius - perfect for a dab on your nose tip! Instantly brightens my whole face) and Champagne Splits Mineral Blush Duos in Flowerchild/Champagne Pop and Pamplemousse/Prosecco Pop
- MUFE Artist Rouge lipsticks in C603, C304 and C601
- Bobbi Brown Luxe lipstick in Flame and Union Jack gel eyeliner
- Jouer Skinny Dip lip topper
- Charlotte Tilbury lipstick in Tell Laura
- Melt lipsticks in DGAF and Spacecake
- MAC pressed pigment eyeshadows in The Naked Time and Bird of Prey, lipstick in LLAP
- MAC Liptensity lipsticks in Stallion, Blue Beat and Dionysus
- Clinique Pink Honey Pop blush (perfect neutral pink that doesn't wash me out)
- Smashbox Be Legendary lipsticks in Grunge, Bankrolled, Skinny Jeans and Deep
Whew! Here are a couple things that I haven't shown previously.
What did you get for fall?