- This article makes me think I should try to watch more makeup tutorials.
- Enjoying this new weird beauty magazine. A MM collab would be so cool!
- My prediction a while back about face gems trending came to fruition at the Met Gala.
- FINALLY someone besides me calls out racist shade names in vintage makeup.
- More on the power of makeup in the age of facial recognition technology.
- Glad to see a new generation embracing such a classic shade, although it meant it was sold out for a while.
- The eternal question.
- Historic Black beauty brand Fashion Fair relaunched at Sephora. The Museum celebrated the occasion with a look back at their 1983 fall collection as featured in the September issue of Ebony that year.
- Given how bad Instagram makes me feel, I'd argue that it's not only teens who are affected by it.
How's fall been treating you so far?