- Unlike most other digital makeup, this actually seems fun.
- Move over, rainbow makeup. Here's a little piece on the importance of glitter for the LGBTQ+ community.
- In makeup history, L'Officiel had a fairly accurate, concise history of contouring.
- Do you remember the woman who got Gorilla Glue stuck to her scalp? I'm pleased to report she found a way to monetize the incident. With what she went through I'm glad she's making some money off it.
- Estée Lauder is getting into the men's makeup game.
This is why I don't trust the bulk of online reviews.
- Talk about a multi-use product.
- My former favorite band released yet another bad album. Admittedly I only listened to two songs from it, but that was more than enough for me. I feel so lost without them. :(
- On a happier note, how adorable was the winner of the Westminster Kennel Club show? Wasabi is a Pekingnese, not a pug, but still precious.
- Loved this roundup of vintage mermaid illustrations.
- I asked Museum staff to make a rainbow for Pride Month in exchange for some cookies. They were pretty happy to oblige, especially since I made their favorite summery cookies: lime sea-salt chocolate chunk.
How's your summer going?