- I forgot to include this in the March edition of Curator's Corner, so here's my interview with antique jewelry boutique Lillicoco. I was so honored!
- A Sephora within walking distance is going to be fun but also very bad news for my wallet.
- This year's Oscars marked the first time Black women won the awards for Best Makeup Artist and Hairstyling. Allure unpacks why, despite this victory, more needs to be done when it comes to diversity in Hollywood.
- Attention makeup history fans! "Makeup: A Glamorous History" has aired in the UK and getting very good reviews. I can't wait till we're able to watch it in the States.
- Cover Girl will be featuring my favorite '90s model in an upcoming campaign. I'm so happy to see Niki Taylor's gorgeous face again, I feel like she had quietly faded into obscurity while the other "supers" still had a good amount of visibility.
- It was National Unicorn Day on April 9, so here's the Museum's current collection of unicorn-themed goodies.
- Another holiday this past month was Easter, and I'm still scratching my head over Peeps soda.
- I'd love to take a dive into the world's biggest collection of magazines!
- Adored this photo series of Black merfolk.
- New documentary to add to my Netflix queue.
How was April in your neck of the woods?