- Enjoy this roundup of the beauty looks from the 1995 Oscars.
- The beauty market is so saturated, but this new line created specifically for people with albinism helps fill one of the gaps.
- The Guardian had an article on the rise of the "tweakment", which was quite timely for me as I've just had my first round of fillers and my second round of Botox. Unlike the author, however, obviously I'm not ashamed to tell people about it.
- There is a sizable beauty gamer community on Instagram, so it was only a matter of time before a makeup company seized the opportunity to co-opt it.
- You knew it was coming.
- I adore anything mini, so was very excited to discover this artist making tiny replicas of interiors from various eras.
How is 2020 treating you thus far?