- There is no one more deserving to sell her makeup at a world-class museum than Pat McGrath.
- Here's an interesting piece on the rise of the transgender sector within the beauty industry, and another on how millennials are embracing one of the oldest approaches to beauty.
- "Green" and "natural" don't mean much when it comes to beauty labels, but fortunately Sephora's new "clean" section makes it easy for consumers to identify products that lack certain potentially harmful ingredients. In other words, it's now possible for you to go paraben-free without getting a migraine from reading an extensive ingredient list in tiny font.
- Speaking of glitter, great news! Soon I'll be able to stop worrying about plastic-based glitter killing all the mermaids and their underwater friends.
- Lady Gaga is the latest music star to come up with her own makeup line. Will it be as popular as Fenty?
- Meet Usage, a new beauty magazine that seems artsy but not so weird/pretentious as to be inaccessible. I'm excited to check it out.
- Thank you, NBC, for rescuing one of my favorite TV shows from cancellation.
- Dying to see this colorful exhibition.
- This Mother's Day, remember that child-free women like me can be maternal too (but it's okay if we're not!)
What's new with you?