Move over, Milennial Pink! This season is all about Gen Z yellow, which I'm having a bit of trouble describing. It's not mustard but not pastel or neon either; the most appropriate term I can come up with is canary, and a bright one at that. I must say, yellow is my favorite color so I've been waiting for its moment in the sun. I just love the idea of having a little dose of sunshine on my face/hands! It can be a tricky shade to pull off, especially for fair skin ("jaundiced" isn't a highly coveted look to my knowledge), but anyone can wear it in small, not-as-noticeable doses. If you don't want to go the full-on eye shadow route, more manageable ways are nail polish, eyeliner and mascara.
- Model at Anteprima's spring 2018 show
- Chanel nail polish in Giallo Napoli
- Lunasol Macaron Eyes in EX 07
- OPI nail polish in Sun, Sea and Sand in My Pants
- Dior Diorshow On Stage Liners
- Maybelline Lemonade Craze eye shadow palette
- Lancome Ombre Hypnose Mini Chubby Stick
- Model at Pam Hogg's spring 2018 show
What do you think? Will you be sporting this bright cheery shade? I know I will, especially since I have so many polishes from the craze of spring 2011.