Why yes, I am late with links again. Sigh. I'm still not sure of my blog plan right now - I may take that break I mentioned a little earlier than I thought, or I might try to get 1-2 more posts up. Either way I hope you stick around!
- Reminder: always check your seemingly "new" makeup before you take it out of the store.
- Temptalia had a good piece on why, despite the success of brands like Fenty, beauty companies are still resistant to expanding their shade ranges. This blogger further explains the latest oversight committed by Tarte as well as their history of racial insensitivity. It would behoove the company to learn about brands and ranges created with women of color in mind. Or at least read this ecstatic review of Fenty foundation.
- In '90s nostalgia, we suddenly lost the lead singer for one of the most influential bands of the decade. Not all is bad news, however: Dawson's Creek celebrated its 20th anniversary, and as a member of the class of '96, I'm very interested in this new series.
- More pop culture excitement: my head nearly exploded with joy upon seeing this little snippet about my favorite band.
- Finally, a belated Christmas gift from my mom arrived! I love it so much. I had been wanting one for years!
How are you dealing with winter thus far? I hate this season so I'm treating myself to lots of homemade hot chocolate and hunkering down with Museum staff under both my new blanket and this furry one.