- Loved this round up of old Tussy ads.
- How peaceful would it be to have your makeup done by a Buddhist monk?
- Wire and unicorn horn nails are really upping the 3D manicure ante. Meanwhile, blorange and Lite Brite hair are the latest trends for tresses. And if all of these are too tame for you, try out some star-shaped glitter as seen at Berlin Fashion Week and Dior's spring 2017 couture show.
- Glad to see I wasn't the only one buying all the highlighters last year - sales of this product jumped 44%!
- In '90s nostalgia, I appreciated this clip of the some of the biggest bands of the decade (save for Nirvana). Plus, Quentin Tarantino's Reservoir Dogs turns 25, and Stereogum notes that both the Mighty Mighty Bosstones' hit "The Impression That I Get" and Built To Spill's album Perfect From Now On hit the big 2-0. As always with these milestones, I feel unbelievably ancient.
- Hooray! So happy that the great signs from the historic women's march will be preserved in museums.
How have you been? What's been catching your eye lately?