- On the tech front, Smashbox has 3-D printed lipstick, while lip powder is poised to become the latest K-beauty craze taking the Western world by storm. (Also, stay tuned for a post on MAC's Liptensity range.)
- The original rainbow highlighter is long gone, but as I predicted, the big companies stepped in with their own versions. As these have reached cult status I'm debating whether to try to obtain them for the Museum if they ever come back in stock...and I'm sort of kicking myself for not buying the original. The good news though is that I can still buy these Halloween-themed highlighters - too cute!
- Has the death knell for the Clarisonic arrived? I hope not because I still love mine.
- OMG OMG OMG! Okay, it's just one song but I'm still so freakin' excited!!
- This guy's collection of hamburger memorabilia makes me wonder who has the largest makeup collection on the planet. I'm almost at 900 items so maybe someday I'll be in the Guinness Book of World Records. :)
- As with the aforementioned pumpkin spice nails, these fries are making me question whether the pumpkin spice craze has gone too far.
How are you doing? Excited for fall? I sort of am but still mourning the loss of summer, as I do every year.