Oof, can't believe I haven't gotten to Curator's Corner in a month! I wish I could say it's because I'm so busy writing some awesome upcoming posts but sadly that is not the case. I'm just feeling super tired/lazy. Nevertheless I still feel the need to round up some links.
- Some follow-ups to my post on active beauty include Autumn's excellent analysis of gymnasts and makeup and Shiseido's beauty tips for runners.
- Trends for nails include cheese and duck feet. Once again I must assure you that I'm not making these up. Slightly less strange is the holographic nail. Meanwhile, some more product novelties have popped up, including this rose-shaped cleanser dispenser, KFC-scented sunscreen (it's selling out, for some inexplicable reason - this is even grosser than the nail polish, in my opinion) and, um, these highlighters.
- Speaking of which, Nylon tackles the tough question of whether one should sheet mask one's nether regions.
- Having just re-watched Pee-Wee's Big Adventure I greatly enjoyed this interview with Elizabeth Daily (a.k.a. Dottie).
- I also loved the A.V. Club's 1996 week. Other '90s nostalgia includes an exhibition on the Spice Girls and a genius remix/supercut of the Offspring's "Pretty Fly for a White Guy". My bucket hat goes off to whoever came up with this.
- Yas, queen!
- Finally, today marks 6 years since the husband and I were married (and 16 years together in all!) In honor of the occasion he made me this adorable card. So clever!!
I didn't get the poor guy anything! Meh. But I do intend on doing something great for his birthday next year so hopefully I'll make up for it then. ;)
What have you been up to?