Happy first day of summer! Yay! I overdid it this time but there were just so many pretty things this season.
- Chanel glossimers in Dzhari, Sahara, Tanami and Sirocco; nail polishes in Èmeraude and Cavalière; Les Beiges Healthy Glow Foundation
- Lipstick Queen Eden
- YSL Mascara Vinyl Couture in I'm the Madness (I LOVE it and now want all the colors!)
- China Glaze nail polish in Papa Don't Peach
- OPI polishes in Princesses Rule and This Color's Making Waves
- Essie polish in DJ on Board
- Dior nail polish in Cruise, lip gloss in Everdior and Milky Tint in Milky Peach
- By Terry Baume de Rose in Mandarina Pulp
- Too-Faced Melted Matte lipstick in Who's Zoomin Who
- The Body Shop Pinita Colada body butter (OMG I want to eat it...been hoarding a couple more jars!)
- Dolce & Gabbana Classic Cream lipstick in Orange 440
- Lancôme Drama Liqui-Pencil in Paradis
- MAC Soft Serve shadow in Jealous Girl
- Bobbi Brown gel eye liner in Sapphire Shimmer (so excited this was re-released!!)
- Bobbi Brown cream eye shadow in Nude Beach
- Boscia White Charcoal Mattifying setting spray
- Bobbi Brown Beach shimmer powder
- Bite Beauty lipsticks in Kale and Squid Ink
- Chanel Empreinte du Desert quad
- Jouer Mermaid palette
- Becca Tigerlily blush
- NARS eye shadows in Topless and Deep End
- Guerlain KissKiss lipstick in Fancy Kiss
- Bobbi Brown lipsticks in Boho Bronze and Pink Gold
- Chantecaille cream eye shadows in Seashell and Lagoon
- Urban Decay Vice Lipsticks in Junkie and Heroine
Some closeups. Here's Bobbi Brown Boho Bronze and Pink Gold lipsticks.
Lipstick Queen Eden, Guerlain Fancy Kiss and Dolce & Gabbana Orange:
The weird lipsticks I'll probably be too chicken to wear:
Cheek stuff and another By Terry lip balm...I loved the ones I got in my spring haul so much I had to get more!
And some eye stuff:
Chantecaille released 4 cream shadows they were calling Mermaid Eye Color, so naturally I had to get a couple. And I can never resist a pretty mint green.
The colors are so gorgeous in this Jouer palette but once again the name is what really motivated me to buy it. ;)
I can honestly say I've been wearing the hell out of everything and loving it, except for the Jouer palette (which just arrived yesterday) and the crazy colored lipsticks...but I hope to get the courage to test them out soon.
What did you haul this summer? Any questions about what you've seen here? As always I'm too lazy to do full reviews and the Makeup Museum isn't really that kind of beauty blog anyway, but I'm happy to answer any questions in the comments or you can email me. :)