- Like moths to a flame, beauty addicts are predictably going crazy over this rainbow highlighter. I must admit it does look really fun! But it's only a matter of time before a major beauty brand copies it - if I were that Etsy seller I'd patent/trademark my creation forthwith.
- Things I'm dubious about this week include glitter stretch marks and anti-aging gin. No amount of sparkle will make my stripes appealing, and I doubt the collagen in the gin will do anything to counteract the notoriously un-beautifying effects of alcohol.
- Speaking of dubious beauty, for once and for all: smearing any sort of placenta on your face does not have any proven benefits for your skin.
- Well, this is terrifying. For any beauty procedure, always make sure your esthetician is qualified!
- I'm throwing some confetti Essie's way in honor of their 1,000th nail polish shade.
- Lip fillers are quickly becoming the fastest-growing cosmetic procedure.
- Loved this piece on Louis Vuitton's kabuki cosmetics case.
- Some rather sad news this week: the world lost yet another gloriously eccentric, incredibly talented musician who could also rock some amazing makeup looks. Goodnight, sweet Prince. :(
What's new with you?