Happy spring!! I was really hoping to get the exhibition up this weekend, but realized 1. I wasn't going to have time and 2. one of the objects I ordered hasn't made it to Museum headquarters yet. Anyway, here are this week's links.
- The Museum's very own Stila paint can collection was featured at one of my favorite blogs!
- This sheet mask is the stuff of nightmares.
- Apply a full face of makeup while giving birth? Sure, why not.
- These guys readied their beards for spring, which I'd say was very successful. These guys tried contouring, which didn't work quite as well. To be fair, I find contouring to be pretty tricky and have never attempted it so I'd probably be no better.
- Spray-on nail polish is the newest craze. I want to try it since it seems quicker and easier than regular polish.
- LOL! I just hope the poor little thing didn't get sick.
- Vice Broadly gives us an interesting history of how pink became associated with femininity.
- Sleater-Kinney's Call the Doctor turned 20. Yay!
What's been going on with you? Are you excited for spring?