I know, I know, two Curator's Corners back to back. But I will return to regular blogging tomorrow, and the spring exhibition will be here next weekend. :) In the meantime, here are this week's links.
- Loved Chanel's quilted eye shadow effect for their fall 2016 show.
- Congrats to the first cohort of women who were accepted into Sephora's Accelerate program - they have lots of innovative ideas! Now if only someone could solve the environmental damage that's being done by the big personal care companies.
- I disagree with a lot of things in this piece on little girls wearing makeup.
- The title and date for Amy Schumer's book have been announced. Woot!
- Finally, the husband alerted me to these socks at J. Crew. I know they're men's socks but I simply had to have them! Here's big Sailor Babo modeling them. He was the perfect model as he and the other sailor plushies have seen many a mermaid at sea.
How was your week?