If you celebrate Christmas, I hope Santa was good to you! If not, I hope you had a great week. I had a nice time visiting my parents and made out like a bandit present-wise, which I'll be posting about shortly. :) Without further ado, here's the last link gathering for the year!
- Glamour Daze presents a fascinating history of the beehive hairdo.
- "I know spending $30 on a black eyeliner just because I like the packaging or the brand is absurd, but I can’t stop doing it anyway, and I have no plans to." Obviously I'm in full agreement with this defense of buying expensive beauty products.
- RIP, Ellsworth Kelly.
- If your Christmas wasn't the best, at least you're not these folks.
- In '90s nosalgia, behold: the real meaning of the Spice Girls' "Wannabe".
- Did you know one can actually be afraid of buttons?
- Added this book to my wishlist...and now I want to write my own book on artist/beauty collabs.
How have you been?