- Did you know there's an entire museum dedicated to miniature perfume bottles? I had no idea until the Mini Museum contacted me on Twitter. Now to find out how they made the leap from a virtual museum to a brick-and-mortar one.
- In bizarre beauty news, Pizza Hut launched a line of pizza-inspired polishes. I love pizza and I love nail polish but this is just weird. (Sidenote: I misread the headline and thought the word "scented" was in there, so I was like, pizza-scented nail polishes? So. Gross. Fortunately there was no attempt to make them smell like pizza.)
- The new hair trend for fall 2015 is apparently "naked hair", i.e. the equivalent of no-makeup makeup. I really wish this silly idea would die already - so boring. Who wants to look like they just woke up?
- All the best makeup looks from the Oscars here.
- A photographer travels the world on a quest to find beauty in 37 countries (and counting) for a project she calls the Atlas of Beauty.
- Here's an intriguing new exhibition on the rituals of cleanliness and bathing.
- Mood lipstick is nothing new, but what about color-changing jackets?
- Here's an informative interview with the ladies of Broad City.
- I saved the best for last. As a Bob's Burgers fan and the biggest Sleater-Kinney fan ever I greatly enjoyed this video. (Oh, and...I'M SEEING S-K WEDNESDAY NIGHT OMG OMG OMG!!!!!)
What have you been up to this week?