- The Onion does it again with this faux Maybelline ad for the "ideal woman" rubber face mask. (via Jezebel)
- Here's a fascinating video of men's reactions to wearing makeup for the first time.
- $50 for Louboutin nail polish is nothing compared to Givenchy's $300 crocodile-encased lipstick, which will go on sale for the holiday season in October.
- Urban Decay is opening its first stand-alone store...in California (not NYC, as I had assumed when I saw the headline!)
- Things that annoy me, along the same lines as last week's Curator's Corner: what's up with all the toilet exhibitions? I can't get any funding or even interest for beauty-related exhibitions but people will flock to see chamber pots or slide down an oversized toilet. The mind boggles.
- Nevertheless, I will say I'd rather have people take their children to exhibitions even if I don't find them worthy. This artist claims that taking kids to museums is a waste of time, as "children are not human yet." Ugh.
- Need another Pulp Fiction fix? Check out this awesome interview with the film's costume designer. I'm learning more Pulp Fiction trivia every day!
What's happening with you?