I don't know whether it's World Cup fever or the influence of sexy dance fighting, but it seems Brazil is the destination of choice for beauty inspiration this summer (with OPI's Brazil-themed spring collection paving the way). Check out some highlights from these vibrant collections infused with the Brazilian spirit below.
- Promo for Kiko Life in Rio collection
- L'Occitane Jenipapo fragrance
- Sephora Sol de Rio Bronzing Powder
- Promo for Clarins Colors of Brazil collection
- Kiko Creamy Touch Eye Shadow Duo
- L'Occitane Mandacaru fragrance
- Clarins Colors of Brazil Summer Bronzing Compact
- Catrice Baked Eye Shadow trio from the Carnival of Colors collection
Interestingly, the L'Occitane au Brésil collection has actually been in Brazil for about a year - it's only just now being released in stores outside of the country. You can read more about L'Occitane's Brazil brand here - I like that it's all produced in Brazil using sustainable, natural resources and local artists for the packaging.
Will you be partaking in any Brazil-inspired products this summer?