As tempted as I was to name orange this spring's color trend, it got edged out by...a color I don't even have a name for! It's a pastel cool pink, just this side of lavender, that's a more wearable variation of Radiant Orchid (a.k.a. Pantone's Color of the Year). As the NARS website describes their blush in Sex Fantasy as a "cherry blossom pink", I think that's probably the most accurate.
- NARS Illuminator in Adelaide
- Clinique Cheek Pop in Plum Pop
- Diorblush Trianon Edition in Pink Reverie
- Yves Saint Laurent La Laque Couture in Rose Scabiosa
- NARS Blush in Sex Fantasy
- Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics Lip Tar in Mannequin
- MAC Cremesheen Glass in Pagoda
- Benefit Lollitint
- Model at Kate Spade's spring 2014 show
What do you think of this trend? For me, I feel like I'll be pretty gung-ho to wear this color for a few weeks, then declare it too girly for my taste and move on to something else. Right now though, delicate, pretty colors like this are calling my name!