- Loved this slideshow of '90s beauty products from Elle.
- Karen at Makeup and Beauty Blog spotted a new eyewear line from Bobbi Brown. I am intrigued.
- Beautylish shares quite an illuminating article on the history of Max Factor and the man behind the brand.
- The Nailympics just concluded in Rome. I found the highlights much more entertaining than the Sochi Olympics, sadly.
- So this is exciting: NARS will be teaming up with Phillip Lim for a nail polish line to be released in the fall.
- Less exciting is that Madonna will be introducing a Japan-exclusive skincare line. I'm honestly a bit surprised she hasn't jumped on the beauty bandwagon prior to this - it seems that every pop star has their own fragrance or nail polish line.
- Uglydoll is releasing yet another Babo. However, I'm not finding him to be nearly as adorable as the rest of the little scamps in the Babo family, plus I'm not a Kiss fan, so I think this will be the first Babo I will not be purchasing.
- I'd love to see this exhibition on the history of women's shoe design...too bad it's in the Netherlands!
- Just about died when I saw this trailer. Two words for you: Killer. Mermaid.
- I was equally excited when my favorite Kids in the Hall character, Buddy Cole, made an appearance on the Colbert Report! On a related note, I never really "got" Stefan on Saturday Night Live until I started binge-watching KITH on Netflix and witnessed the genius of Buddy Cole. Then it all made sense. Buddy is essentially the original Stefan.
- One final pop culture note: if you're not watching Broad City you really should start.
How was your week?