- Science proves that it's not my fault that I'm attracted to shiny objects - it's simply human nature. Maybe all beauty addicts are just dehydrated?
- The BBC banned red lipstick for its female hosts of children's programming, claiming that it's too provocative. I'm not really sure where to start with the many ways in which this is absolutely ridiculous.
- I love the combination of chocolate and mint as much as the next person, but not in my toothpaste. Ew, Crest!
- Having said that, an XO Jane writer shows us that it's possible to work in the industry without making women feel bad about their appearance.
- This is awesome: a supercut of every "all right!" uttered by Linda Belcher of Bob's Burgers.
- Habitually Chic gives us the grand tour of the home of By Terry creator Terry de Gunzburg.
- One of a curator's worst nightmares took place at the Tate. Can you hear me shuddering through the computer?
In '90s nostalgia/things that make me feel old, Green Day's Dookie turned 20 today.
What have you been up to this week?