- Friday was the start of the holiday season (!) so it's not too early for me to go hunting for delicious holiday scents. I've been looking for a good eggnog perfume for years (every one I've tried usually goes too spicy on me), and fortunately Demeter is offering one this year. Can't wait to try it out!
- Speaking of the holidays, I've settled on a theme for the Makeup Museum's holiday/winter exhibition. I think this beautiful gold highlighter would fit perfectly, although I'm not sure I want to shell out that much for shipping from the UK.
- How gorgeous is this L'Artisan Parfumeur gift set? If they had one for one of my two all-time favorite scents (Ananas Fizz) I'd be all over it.
- Something not so gorgeous: cockroaches in your makeup.
- Are you ready for the big VIB Sephora 20% off sale that starts November 7? My shopping cart is stocked.
- A well-designed typographic spin on each episode of The Wire.
- New funny museum Tumblr.
- Are you watching American Horror Story? This is the first season I've joined in and I'm hooked. If you're enjoying it as well be sure to check out this tour of the New Orleans house where the young witches are schooled, along with this excellent, concise history of witches courtesy of Meli at Wild Beauty.
How was your week?