Unlike fall seasons past, 2013 did not have a single clear "it" color that I could discern. Gray, red and seemingly every shade of purple from mauve to plum were popular, but none of those really stood out to me as a runaway favorite. After many confusing weeks I just threw up my hands and declared that an edgy, moody green, tinged with gold or sometimes muddied with brown, would be my choice for THE color of fall 2013.
- Clarins Eye Quartet Mineral Palette
- Armani Eyes to Kill Intense eye shadow in Gold Hercule
- Clinique All About Shadow eye shadow quad in On Safari
- Prabal Gurung for Sally Hansen nail polish in Loden Green
- Armani Face & Eye Palette
- Stila Magnificent Metals Foil Finish eye shadow in Metallic Laurel
- Lancome Vernis in Love nail polish in Black Sepia
- Dior eye shadow palette in Bonne Etoile
- Chanel Le Vernis nail polish in Alchimie
- NARS Eye Paint in Mozambique
What do you think of this shade? Personally I love basically any green shadow (very flattering on brown eyes) and polish so I'm all for it!