- Finally we have a sneak peek and some information on NARS' collaboration with fashion photographer Guy Bourdin. I have to say the packaging isn't wowing me the way the first glimpse of the Warhol collection did last year, but we'll see.
- Autumn at The Beheld shares some great insights on beauty and grooming, courtesy of her awesome-sounding grandmother.
- Men in the U.S. aren't ready for cosmetics? Gee, you don't say.
- I thought Demeter had the market cornered on odd fragrances, but there's another company that's giving them a run for their money with a new toast-scented perfume. I'm incredibly curious to know if it actually does smell like toast and how it would work with my body chemistry.
- Yikes! Glad we've done away with radiation-infused bath salts and other lethal beauty products. Then again, nowadays some people (myself included) are having a botulism-based substance injected into their faces...which I'm sure in another few decades will seem completely insane.
- Vindication! I've always known afternoon naps are completely necessary!
- Google turned 15 yesterday. In related news, I am ancient.
- Oooh, an exhibition devoted to pizza!
- Finally, we welcomed another addition to our treasured plushie family.
At first the others were a little afraid, then realized he wasn't spooky at all - just another cuddly ball of fluff who also loves cookies!
How was your week?