- Oooh, new Eye Paint from NARS - can't wait to try these out.
- Apparently reusable cotton pads are the next big thing for "green" beauty. I'm intrigued but also a bit concerned they might be terribly scratchy - anyone tried them?
- The first images for Cover Girl's Hunger Games collection have been released. Look for the collection in October.
- I'm weeping at the fact that I will most likely not be able to get my hands on this amazing holiday creation from Marcel Wanders for Cosme Decorte.
- On the nail front, CVS will now be requiring IDs for those buying nail polish remover in an attempt to prevent its use in making meth. I find that to be kinda sad.
- What might be even sadder, though, is when nail art goes horribly wrong.
- Move over, UV rays - science has determined that sugar can be almost as damaging for your skin as the sun. I knew there had to be a reason I look older than I should! I've been diligently wearing sunscreen every day since I was 17 (and spent little time in the sun up to that point anyway), so I was puzzled as to why I look older than my similarly-aged peers. My raging sweet tooth must be to blame. Sigh.
- Despite my fine lines I will not be giving up my addiction to sweets, especially to ones that are as adorable as these animal face doughnuts.
- Yay, Tina Fey will have a new TV show!
- Uniqlo always has the cutest t-shirts and designer collabs, and this latest collection created by legendary type foundry House Industries is no exception. (Thanks to the husband for passing this along!)
What have you been eyeing this week?