- Proctor and Gamble created a beauty "time capsule" of the products and trends from the last 100 years.
- So this is exciting - Jill Tomandl, the woman behind the design and packaging of some of Stila's recent creations, is following me on Twitter! Maybe now I can talk to her about writing a book together on the brand's famous Stila girls. ;)
- Bellasugar had a nice roundup of summery vintage beauty ads.
- Desperately want to read this article on the fashion and beauty collaborations so popular nowadays...unfortunately I lack a subscription to WWD. Sigh.
- Finally, a dose of honesty in Disney movies.
- Two conflicting articles on sleep: one saying what I've been saying for years - you really DO need 7-8 hours a night for optimal functioning, and another saying that the occasional all-nighter is actually great for creativity and problem-solving. Eh. While I would like to be more creative, I'll stick with my 8 (okay, 9-12) hours of sleep a night.
- Speaking of sleep, did you stay up to see the "supermoon"? So cool.
Hope everyone enjoyed the solstice!!