- In contrast to the giant lipstick sculpture I posted about earlier this week, the Garnier partnership with Terracycle, an effort to recycle all beauty product packaging, is actually useful in bringing consumers' attention to the need for re-using packaging.
- Design Sponge offers a delightful round-up of products celebrating my favorite harbinger of spring, the robin.
- As much as I love sweets, I have no desire to stay in this candy hotel. It seems rather unhygienic.
- Mark your calendars, Arrested Development fans! New season starts May 26th.
- Purseblog gave us a sneak peek of Chanel fall accessories and I fell in love with this bag, which is unfortunate given that I will never afford it.
- However, I did manage to buy this lovely minty fresh bag (on sale)! After seeing the makeup at Rebecca Minkoff's show (which, as you might remember, made an appearance in the Museum's spring color trend round-up), I figured the designer might carry some mint bags. It really is a gorgeous shade of mint...my pic doesn't do it justice.
- In local news, Baltimore has been ranked the 4th best East Coast city for young adults. Not bad! Also, the cherry blossoms bloomed here. Museum Advisory Committee Sailor Babo loved having his picture taken with them.
How was your week?