I couldn't believe the volume of heart- or love-themed items this spring. And these aren't specifically for Valentine's Day either - these are just part of the company's regular seasonal lines. I've rounded up some of the best examples.
1. Etude House Princess Etoinette Heart Blusher
2. MAC Archie's Girls collection Jingle Jangle coin purse
3. Victoria's Secret Cheek Love blush
4. Laduree Rouge Mini lip gloss
5. Physician's Formula Happy Booster Illuminating Bronzing Veil
6. Marks and Spencer Multi Blusher
7. Too-Faced Sweethearts Perfect Flush blush
If hearts don't do it for you there are plenty of other lovey-dovey items.
1. Lancome Olympia Le-Tan Rouge in Love book-clutch
2. Smashbox Love Me blush
3. Stila All You Need Is Love blush palette
4. Essence Hugs & Kisses eye shadow palette
5. Lancome Blush in Love
Anything catching your eye? Seeing them all together makes me think they're a little too precious for my taste, but I do enjoy the Etude House heart blush since they remind me of candy hearts!