It's freezing cold weeks like these that make me wonder why humans can't hibernate through the winter like bears. All I want to do is drink hot chocolate and sleep! Maybe the funny/cool/interesting things in this week's links will keep me warm.
- I didn't think I could love Ladurée more than I do now, but these new limited-edition candles have made me even more crazy about them.
- National Peanut Butter Day was this past Thursday. Best Friends with Frosting has a ton of yummy recipes to help you celebrate.
- I was quite the New Kids on the Block fan when I was a young'un so I got a kick out of seeing them come back on a "boy band" tour.
- More '90s nostalgia with Animals Talking in All Caps. The bigger elephant really hit the nail on the head!
- Beautiful with Brains brings us descriptions of plastic surgery...from 1910.
- A behind-the-scenes look at how beauty packaging details are made.
- Lastly, here's a little sneak peek of the latest Museum acquisitions:
Can you guess which item(s) will be included in the upcoming special exhibition? ;)