- I hate pigeons - they are nothing more than rats with wings to me - so I appreciated this attempt to make them seem less filthy.
- Sooooo excited for this upcoming show on punk fashion at the Met. Must make a trip to see it.
- I really hated Kenley from Season 5 of Project Runway, but if anyone is going to team up with vintage-themed makeup line Besame, it should be her.
- My Lips But Better talks about the latest crackdown on cosmetics product claims.
- I've seen all kinds of bizarre fake eyelashes in my day, but these LED lashes take the cake.
- The beauty blogs are wrapping up the spring makeup trends spotted at New York Fashion Week. The big ones seem to be polar opposites: Several blogs report that bright color was THE trend, but some say "natural beauty" is the look to have. Guess we'll see come 2013.
- Finally, something really strange - I was just thinking about this '90s show and wondering if anyone else remembered it or I had just imagined the whole thing. After all, making up a show about sock puppets seems pretty plausible for someone like me. So I was glad to see someone else remembers Sifl and Olly and that it wasn't a dream I had.
(image from en.wikipedia.org)
You should probably watch some if you're not familiar. ;)
I'm off to finally explore the new J.Crew and Anthropologie at Harbor East. And maybe grab yet another Starbucks Pumpkin Spice latte. :) Have a good weekend!