How adorable are these makeup and fashion illustrations? They're also available as gift tags and stickers!
Beauty High gives us a nice round up of creatively packaged cosmetics.
- Also, here's a student concept for sustainable Sephora packaging.
- Look, a whole post and thread about beauty based on famous artists. This gives me an idea for a new series here at the Museum. ;)
- Speaking of artists, happy 125th birthday to one of the Curator's favorite artists, Marcel Duchamp!
- This new book is on my Amazon wishlist.
- Bella Sugar mentions a museum devoted to fragrance that I hadn't yet heard of.
- So excited to see the new Bikini Kill record label and releases in honor of the their 25th anniversary!!
Some Baltimore stuff:
- Did you know we're one of the best cities for your skin?
- Pleased to see this shout-out to Bergers Cookies.
- Apartment Therapy provides an excellent guide to Charm City.
- Here's a peek inside the new J. Crew at Harbor East. I also need to check out the new Anthropologie.
Anyway, this was the reason my posts were so tardy this week:
As you can see, I was extremely busy on mermaid patrol. It was so nice to get to the beach after not having been for five years! The Curator is a huge beach bum and was very grateful her parents treated her to a few days in Atlantic City. Yes, those are my feet and I'm wearing Dior St. Tropez polish. :)