Here are this week's links.
- I'm so excited for this Georgia O'Keefe-inspired nail polish collection.
- Please, Karl, can't we just agree once and for all that fashion is art?
- I think the new Is This Feminist? Tumblr may be funnier than Feminist Ryan Gosling.
- There were two excellent posts over at Museum Unbound: one discusses what your "museum manifesto" would be; the other explores how getting more involved in your community yields more interest in your museum.
- It's always sad when a museum has to close, but it's even sadder when it's in your town.
- Speaking of Baltimore, it's Deathfest this weekend. Since we live so close to the club where the shows take place, we see a lot of interesting characters walking around.
- Work stuff has been stressing me out A LOT. I think I need this installed in our living room.
How was your week? And how will you be enjoying the long weekend?