Curator's Corner, 12/17/2011
December 17, 2011
It's almost Christmas, hooray! Oddly enough I don't think Santa is bringing me any makeup - I opted for more workout clothes from Lululemon. :P
Here are some links from the week.
- Jane has a spot-on article about men who don't like makeup on women. Sigh.
- A round-up of beauty books from The Hairpin.
- Did you know it was National Cupcake Day this past Thursday? I didn't. But I do plan on making a batch of eggnog cupcakes for my mom when I visit her later this week.
- For those of you celebrating Christmas, here's some nail fun. OPI Merry Holidays...
...plus China Glaze Twinkle Lights layered on top...
...equals one hell of a festive manicure!
- Finally, a little announcement: now that I've written about most of the newest holiday stuff, this week's posts will be a series I'm calling Ghosts of Christmas Makeup Past. They will be devoted to the holiday collections of last year and earlier, which for whatever reason I didn't cover when they were actually released. So go back in time with me and celebrate the pretty items from yesteryear!