- OMG, Laduree is coming to the states! In NYC, of course. Next time I visit I will be eating my weight in rose macorons the way I did in Paris.
- As someone who considers her plushies to be like her children, I was relieved to see this story had a happy ending.
- Good god, I am addicted to Pinterest.
- Collecting Vintage Compacts digs deeper into the story behind a compact rumored to have been designed by Dali.
- I've been wanting to check out yoga classes for a while now but was too chicken, so my very good friend Valerie kindly offered to take me to a beginner class near her to help ease me into it. I really liked it and now am not too scared to check out Charm City Yoga. :D
- Great post on why Larry David is a feminist hero.
- Finally, my bathroom renovation has begun! I was not in the least sad to see it destroyed. Good riddance! Here it is completely gutted:
Note: I will be taking a blogging break for next couple weeks, enjoying the last few weeks of summer and getting preparations underway for the fall exhibition(s). ;)