Curator's corner, 9/25/10
September 25, 2010
It was another busy week but I was happy to make my triumphant return to the blogosphere. Yay! Here are some things from around the interwebs and other stuff I'm loving this week.
- It's still warm enough here that I haven't totally switched over to fall scents, but I must say I'm in love with Philosophy's Candy Corn, Crispy Marshmallow Bars and Cookies 'n Creme body washes. Can't wait to start using them regularly as the temperature drops!
- Excellent, thought-provoking post on food responsibility from Feministe.
- Check out this panther-shaped (and rather silly-looking, I must say) mascara from new cosmetics line Ultraflesh. Would you buy this? I might, as it would make a good addition to the Museum's novelty/gimmick wing. ;)
- I said it before and I'll say it again: I heart Beth Ditto.
- Seriously craving these gorgeous boots.
Hope everyone had a great week!
(image from sephora.com)