I have been so busy! I was so hoping my little museum would not be neglected, but with my wedding 8 weeks away (yikes!) and taking on additional duties at work, things have been quite hectic. Anyway, here's what I was liking this week.
- I'm still enjoying the warm weather and sunshine, but that doesn't stop me from wanting these lovely flannel Louboutin pumps. So perfect for fall.
- Now Smell This talks about a perfume exhibit at the New Orleans Museum of Art. See, we have perfume exhibitions, now we just need makeup ones.
- City Life Eats shares a delicious recipe for adzuki beans, mango and spinach. Yum!
- My husband-to-be alerted me to this group exercise-meets-performance-art event at the Maryland Art Place. Too bad I wasn't able to go, but it looks like fun. Everybody Suz-ercise!
- BellaSugar takes a look at the history of mascara.
- Cool-looking exhibit on female pop artists at the Brooklyn Museum.
(image from mdartplace.org)