Ten years ago today I wrote my first blog post. While I haven't accomplished anything in the past decade and toyed with the idea of discontinuing the blog earlier this year, obviously I chose to keep going. Well, "chose" may not be totally accurate - I just realized that I would be lost without my identity as a makeup blogger and couldn't figure out a way to officially make a clean break and say goodbye, so I'm continuing to muddle through. I'll be doing a 10-year anniversary exhibition with more thoughts on blogging and the Museum later this year, but for now, I want to celebrate my loyal readers - all 2 of you - with a chance to win a 10-piece giveaway! I feel quite ashamed I haven't done a giveaway since 2015, so I hope having 10 items makes up for the lack of free goodies over the past couple years.
One lucky winner will receive the following:
- Pat McGrath Lust 004 Lip Kit in Bloodwine
- Urban Decay Heavy Metals palette
- Chanel Lumieres de Kyoto
- Rodin Olio Lusso Mermaid Illuminating Powder
- Vaseline Lip Bubbly
- An adorable notebook by beauty illustrator/editor ByMinoue
- Republic Nail Frida Kahlo lipstick in Maravilla
- Republic Nail Frida Kahlo lipstick in Clavel
- Chantecaille Les Paillettes
- NARS Andy Warhol Flower Palette no. 1 (I know I gave this away before, but I came across yet another extra I had and given that's one of my all-time favorite collections I thought it would be perfect to include.)
And of course, a choice of samples...or all of the ones I currently have on hand, whatever you'd like. :)
There are lots of ways to enter via the Rafflecopter widget below. Please note that for all of the Instagram entry options, you must be following me there for them to count. Yes, it's open internationally!
The winner will be announced next Tuesday, August 14th. Good luck and thank you!