Before I get to the first batch of links for 2018, I want to thank everyone who commented here and on Instagram regarding my New Year's rant. I was very heartened by your responses and appreciate your kind words and taking the time to weigh in. Your support truly means the world to me! I am going to keep up with the Museum for now, but will probably take a little break in February. And in August, around the Museum's 10th blog-iversary, I'm still going to determine whether to pack it up. In the meantime I hope I can continue to deliver content you enjoy. :)
Enough blather, let's see what the first week of the new year on the interwebz had in store for us.
- My not-so-secret shame is pimple popping videos, so I'm looking forward to the queen of pimple popping's very own TV show.
- Racked had an excellent article on the importance of makeup for incarcerated women.
- Makeup with a hidden feminist message? Yes please.
- High five to this woman.
- In many ways 2017 was yet another dumpster fire, but here are 99 good things that actually happened.
- I just finished up Twin Peaks: The Return, so was delighted to see this article on the style of one of my favorite characters.
- Elsewhere on the pop culture front, in addition to the fabulous Lady Dynamite, I have also discovered Haters Back Off on Netflix. It's been canceled but worth catching up on, and definitely check out Miranda's YouTube videos. Finally, horror movie fiend that I am, I've marked my calendar for Winchester.
How's 2018 treating you thus far?