- Racked had an interesting piece on the GWP, although I think they leave out the most obvious reason it still endures: people just love free stuff, even if they're not going to use it.
- Adored this interview with "Mother". (insert heart-eye emoji here)
- Trending: Bratz doll inspired makeup, flare highlighting, negative space brows and glass skin. And for a little dose of creepiness (Halloween is coming, after all) check out this, um, hairy manicure.
- Nothing will ever replace mermaids in terms of my favorite fictional creature-inspired makeup, but I did get a chuckle from Jezebel's competition and eventual winner.
- Move over #PSL, there's a new fall latte in town. (I can't wait to try it!)
What's been catching your eye lately?