- There are swatches, and then there is swatch art.
- Not sure how I feel about these new Sephora stores. On the one hand, they're good for anyone who feels overwhelmed or intimidated by the selection and doesn't fully understand their skin and makeup needs. On the other hand, I feel like it would be super annoying for someone like me, who wants to be left completely alone while shopping - more in-depth services are not what I'm after.
- Also not sure about this debacle. My gut instinct is to tell the Kardashians to back off, but...their logos aren't really similar? I don't know.
- So much '90s nostalgia! ABC's original TGIF lineup returns to Hulu, both Titanic and this one-hit wonder turn 20, and the stars of the I Love the '90s music tour share their thoughts on the decade. I also came across the history of Good Burger and the rather sad story of the actor in Pearl Jam's "Jeremy" video.
- Nostalgia isn't limited to the '90s, however: early aughts fashion trends are being revived, and there's going to be an exhibition on pop culture of the 2000s (brought to you by the same folks who launched the Nancy Kerrigan/Tonya Harding exhibition).
How are you doing?