- Nice package...and one, no doubt, that wouldn't raise any copyright issues with another brand.
- Here's a great little read on cosmetic chemist Hazel Bishop and the quest to create a truly long-lasting lipstick.
- As a huge Pat McGrath fan I am beside myself for the release of a new permanent collection. I'm not happy about summer ending but this is definitely something to look forward to.
- Even as the organic beauty product market thrives, women of color are still being disproportionately exposed to harmful chemicals in beauty products.
- Speaking of racist beauty standards...seriously? It's 2017. And speaking of harmful ingredients, this is your friendly (er, scary) reminder to buy only from authorized retailers.
- Bath bomb makers are getting more creative by the second.
- LOL. #truth
- What are your favorite movies from 20 years ago? Check out the AV Club's picks if you need a refresher. In other '90s news, the "trial of the century" is getting a pop-up museum.
- If anyone should have their own official Pantone color, it's Prince.
- Some good art links: an essay on the women of Dada, a new Yayoi Kusama museum, and in honor of the eclipse, this artist profile.
What's new with you?