- Jane at British Beauty Blogger eloquently shuts down the issue of age discrimination in the beauty industry.
- Makeup artists continue vying to be the next social media star with ever more (literally) colorful ideas, between this teen who paints tiny celebrity portraits and this artist who creates masterpieces from stretch marks and other "flaws". (We've seen this before but with glitter.)
- If I spent $13K on neck cream and then found out I'd also need a $15,000 machine to accompany it, I'd probably sue too...but then again, for that amount of money you could have surgery or other treatments, which would be way more efficient than a cream anyway.
- Forget suing, I'd KILL anyone who deliberately destroyed my makeup. Not funny, jerk.
- Also not funny is the fact that Sephora is basically forcing you to use your points. Meh.
- Please, let it be true!
I hope everyone's having a relaxing and enjoyable summer!