In honor of the upcoming Easter holiday, I thought I'd round up some truly adorable springtime animal-themed makeup. Bunnies and chicks and lambs, oh my! Some of these were limited edition, but it's still fun seeing what was out there.
- Tony Moly Petite Bunny Gloss bar
- Pupa Non-Conventional Zoo set (ca. 2007)
- Bunny lip balm
- Deborah Milano Icon palette (these came in so many animals - there are ducks, cats, owls, pigs, seals, elephants, turtles, bears, butterflies...even a moose!
- Oh K Bunny Sponge (not actually shaped like a bunny but the packaging is adorable!)
- Pupa Pretty Bunny palette (limited edition for holiday 2013)
- Peeps flavored lip gloss
- Beyond lipsticks - We've seen Paul & Joe's cat-shaped lipsticks but these took the cake for me...I so wish I was able to get my hands on them! Alas, Beyond released these in 2012 and while I've scoured Ebay I don't think I'll be getting my hands on these. Beyond apparently has a hard anti-animal-testing stance and created these lipsticks to help raise money for some endangered species: harp seals, pink dolphins, otters, flying squirrels, and pandas. Not exactly Easter-themed but I just had to include them!
- Lawna cotton swabs - I think these are a prototype and not available for sale, but so cute.
- The Creme blending sponge set - I love that they have names! You get Penny the Pig, Charlie the Chick and Boogie the Bunny. Like the Oh K sponge they're not shaped like the actual animal but they're precious nevertheless.
Besides Philosophy's Sugar Chick shower gel that I may be hoarding, another Easter-y item I love is this Etude House Bunny Nail set. How much fun is that rabbit-shaped confetti?!
Have a nice Easter! And if you don't celebrate I hope you at least have some candy. :)