- I'd love to get my hands on these delectable Starbucks-inspired bath bombs but I'm afraid Museum staff would eat them.
- A sobering reminder that glitter isn't always fun. And speaking of knowing where your makeup is coming from, try to buy from a trusted retailer! (I admit I'm guilty of going the ebay route myself sometimes.)
- I've always wanted to write a thorough post on the history of fake beauty marks, but Racked beat me to it.
- I guess partnering with a fragrance company wasn't good enough for Hasbro, who is now seeking to trademark the scent of Play-Doh. Is there really that much demand for a perfume that smells like clay?!
- Hygge beauty is the new athleisure beauty.
- Started watching Desus and Mero about a month ago and I'm loving it. Actually, I'm loving pretty much all of Viceland's programming...although perhaps I should stop watching Needles and Pins, since it makes want to get some gigantic tattoo that I know I'll regret eventually.
- Another reminder to please, for the love of God, be alert when taking a museum selfie.
- Speaking of museums, I had a delightful time at the BMA yesterday seeing the Guerilla Girls exhibition. Sailor Babo wanted some cultural enrichment too so we took him along. You can see his adventures here. :)
How have you been?