- Move over, dyed armpit hair - the newest underarm trend is glitter pits. (Who comes up with this stuff, anyway?!)
- Here's a hair trend Makeup Museum staff was very interested in. Secret Mission Babo was also intrigued by this "hair ninja". Finally, I love my hair stylist but as someone who hates making small talk I wouldn't mind having a quiet chair.
- The notion of "Da Vinci lips" is kind of stupid...I would hope any doctor administering lip injections would take the patient's facial proportions into consideration rather than indiscriminately puffing up their lips. It's just something they should be doing already.
- Look, there's almost nothing I love more than mermaid-inspired makeup, but wearing dead fish on your face is NOT the way to get the look.
- Yay for MAC's Viva Glam campaign milestone ($400 million raised in the fight against AIDS and counting!), but nay on these teachers who forcibly removed students' makeup. If I were the parent of one of those girls I'd be LIVID.
- In '90s nostalgia, enjoy this oral history of the hilarious "Bohemian Rhapsody" scene in Wayne's World, and take this '90s movie test (I only got 86%!) There was some sad '90s-related news as well: former Stone Temple Pilots frontman Scott Weiland died this week at the age of 48.
- Just in time for the start of the holiday, Adam Sandler updates his famous Hanukkah song.
- When I was little I used to sit on the floor under a blanket and fan it out so that it made a mermaid tail...I must have known there was a market for this!
How have you been this week? And don't forget to enter the Museum's giveaway!!