- So excited for new Arrested Development coming in May!
- But I am not excited for this fork that measures your every bite. That's pure fuel for an eating disorder. :(
- Baltimore is apparently *hiccup* one of the nation's drunkest cities.
- USPS releases some modern art stamps in honor of the Armory Show's 100th anniversary.
- Speaking of modern art, this is a show I want to see.
- Also speaking of anniversaries, the London tube turns 150.
- Bobbi Brown designed a hot pink skateboard for "social marketplace startup" (whatever the hell that is) The Cools.
- Beauty Crazed in Canada brought my attention to these amazing sculptures made of Shiseido's best-selling facial cotton.
How was your week? What was catching your eye?