- Some very exciting local news: lots of my favorite stores - J. Crew, Anthropologie, Lululemon and MAC are all coming to Harbor East. I'm particularly stoked for the Lululemon store, since currently all we have is a tiny showroom that never seems to get any items I'm interested in. A full-size store will be awesome!
- One of my heroes, Carrie Brownstein, will be publishing a memoir.
- Cracking up at this new Tumblr.
- I knew it was only a matter of time: Marc Jacobs will be introducing his own beauty line.
- For Passover, check out this amazing matzoh house created by (who else?) Martha Stewart.
- For Easter, I adore these dip-dyed eggs and super cute Easter tablescape, especially all the metallic foil touches - reminds me of the little foil-covered eggs the Easter bunny (a.k.a. my parents) used to hide all over the house for our egg hunt every year.
- And I made Cadbury Creme Egg cupcakes. They look AWFUL - easily my worst-looking cupcakes ever (I was trying to make the frosting look like eggs but I didn't have enough, so they're tragically ugly despite my attempt to cover them in Easter-themed sprinkles and mini Cadbury eggs) but they do taste delicious. I'm embarrassed to be posting them, but they're too hilariously bad not to share! They should be on Cake Wrecks.
How are you celebrating Passover/Easter, if at all? :)