I'm a little sad that the best part of summer (for me, anyway - the solstice) is already over! I feel like it was just Memorial Day yesterday. Summer always goes too fast and winter always goes too slow. Such is life. Anyway, here's what I was digging this week.
- I guess with no wedding coming up my urge to entertain is in high gear. Even though it's for a kid, I love this yellow birthday party. And I've mentioned it before but after seeing this, I really really want to have an ice cream social.
- Failing that, I'd love to re-organize our kitchen so that all of our spices, etc. would be as neatly organized as this. I'm sure my husband would be thrilled to spend a lot of time designing and making labels for everything. *sarcasm*
- Pile of Craft, the Charm City Craft Mafia's cool craft expo, is today. I can never leave Pile of Craft without buying at least 3 items - such great stuff from very talented area crafters!
- BellaSugar posts about these really awesome makeup drawings that are actually made with makeup.
- I saved the best for last - a new Babster from UglyDoll creator David Horvath. I've already pre-ordered him from E-bay, but he won't be shipped until after July 20. I want to cuddle him NOW!
I was confused as to whether there were 2 versions of him - one with eyes closed and one with eyes open. However, my clever husband figured out the mystery: his conclusion is that the little fella is double-sided! There are several two-sided Uglydolls already so this theory makes sense. Guess we'll find out when he arrives!
What are you coveting this week?