So. Busy. Life needs to slow down a little! That said, here are some things that have caught my fancy this week.
- My head is spinning from all the gorgeous paper at this year's National Stationery Show, wonderfully covered by Oh So Beautiful Paper.
- This necklace looks like it could hurt someone - so dangerous and punk! Want.
- I'm making it my mission to eat at this grilled cheese restaurant.
- Beautiful With Brains shares beauty trends from the Elizabethan era.
- Finally, I've been greatly enjoying Food Party on IFC. I think it's because it reminds me of a more bizarre version of Pee Wee's Playhouse, which I loved as a kid, and partially because it involves food and stuffed animals/puppets, which are among my very favorite things in the whole world. What's not to like?